Pages

October 29, 2013

ENCHANTING PROM ♛♛♛

It's actually surprising to know that our last prom is not on February but last October 24, 2013. And the reason behind that is our principal's retirement before November :'( I guess it would be better if I'll call it a HALLOWEEN PARTY rathen than a PROMENADE :)
So uhm, I really love my shoes. I hope someone noticed that . HAHA
and oooh! I did my hair and makeup <3 xoxo
So here's how my hair looks like :)

Here's the dress I rented


So uhm..yeah. I also had this mini-photoshoot before prom :*

And here you goooooooooooooooooo :*
#LASTPROM #seniors

He kept telling me "TAASA NA NIMO BAN OOOOY" haha

Hi girls :>*

Hey Carol :*
Peace ivs :) labyou

WITH THE BOYS. hoho



Hohohoho, HI :>*

LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!! 
SUPERMAN :*

Dashing gowns, high heels, Glamorous make-up, boys in ties and suits, Stunning ladies. 
Prom . . . a night when nice guys might not finish last.
When friends might completely surprise you. 
When the person you where at in high school, 
could change in an instant.
Maybe you find what you're lookin' for.
Or maybe you just find, yourself.
It's true one night can bring us all together
but it's more than that.
'Cause when it ends, it's really just the beginning

Thanks to IV-JIN for making it extra special (again). haha. To my family, for the financial support.lol. And to the guys and gals I danced with tho I had no first/last dance :* labyou guise.
PS: Photos are all from my camera :>* 

No comments:

Post a Comment