Pages

December 26, 2012

My Future Fairy Tale Debut theme =)

3 years from now, i'll be legal. I know it's kinda advance but you know! Debuts costs so much.
Actually, I couldn't think of a nice theme for my debut but when I saw photos of fairy tale-themed debuts, I got mesmerized.So here's my plan for my UPCOMING Debut .haha

For the VENUE,
I am planing to hold it at my uncle's house because it has pool! But I still can't tell since I still have to wait for 3 years.

For the FOODS, 
Anything ! As long as it is delicious ♥
I also want to have cookies,cupcakes and candies! My plan is that each guest.when they enter, they will receive a box of a cookie,cupcake and a candy! 
or a corner for sweets:)

I also want to have a poster of a castle behind the buffet table so that they would really feel like it's a fairy tale!

In each table, I would like to have an Eiffel Tower miniature.Yeah, I'm a fan of it!
I also want to have  my walk in the red carpet with fountain fireworks on the sides(that won't hurt me of course)and with no lights !
The decorations could be like these:

I also want to hang tarpaulins which says
I would have no guests if I don't have invitations of course.
And here's what i want it to be.
or i'd just customize my own:)

I want my 18 candles to wear this!
and wear sneakers! haha,I'm serious.

I want my 18 roses to be 18 tiaras.THAT WOULD BE COOL!
They could just wear suits.


Giveaways? tadaang!

or

THE CAKE!!!

My shoes:)

And last but not the least ...MY GOWN. 

Now ,I'm totally a Princess :) 
I just hope my family would read this! hahaha ☺ 
And with God's help, I know this would happen.





























3 comments:

  1. for your debut needs >> http://debut-themes.blogspot.com/2014/02/debut-party-themes.html << debut ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly obsessive theme it is. I am also a fairy fan so all of these photos have given me so much inspiration for my 20th birthday bash is also coming and I would love to throw a huge party and was saving up a lot of money for this party. Now just have to book one of the rooftop Chicago venues for this bash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fairy tale debut is also the theme of my niece to be held at Cocoon hotel debut venue in quezon city
    .

    ReplyDelete