Pages

January 10, 2013

Tag: JS PROMENADE

1 month from now, I'll be having my very first Promenade. I could still remember how excited I was when I was still in 1st year.

Since It's next month already , I am planning now of what to wear and how I'll look that night :)
PS: Prom Theme: MASQUERADE.

Gown.
 The very first time I saw this , I really fell inlove.

Shoes.... still searching :)
Hair .... I want to make my hair longer so I'm planning to use hair extensions :)
Make-up ....Let the salon people do it for me.
Date ? DANIEL PADILLA. haha . none so far.

I just hope it would be a very unforgettable day for me 

3 comments:

  1. Hi :) Do you have that gown? is it available for rent? I am from Butuan City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Is the gown still available? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete